Security Systems Installer
Employment Type Permanent
Salary £25,000 – 30,000 per year + dependant on experience
This Security Systems Installer role is for a company that specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of electronic security systems. They are a privately owned company covering Essex and surrounding areas, including Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, and London. With a combined 24 years of industry experience, they work across a range of premises from banks and high profile domestic properties, to large retail and industrial sites.
They are a small company that are passionate about what they do and are looking for likeminded individuals who excel at what they do, offering customers something extra, something that exceeds the conscientious, professional service, which obviously comes as standard. They believe in greater customer focus and are passionate about delivering quality.
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years installing intruder alarms (Post Apprenticeship/Training)
- Able to carry out, Handover and Training to customer to a high standard
- Must have a positive Attitude, Pride in everything you do and a desire to excel.
- Have a good knowledge of current regulations and best practices
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Able to work effectively as part of a team or alone
- Able to assist with the development of company apprentices
- Ideally knowledge of Galaxy and/or Castle caretech systems (desirable but not essential as training will be provided)
- NVQ level 3 in installing security systems (desirable but not essential)
- Asbestos awareness and CSCS qualified (desirable but not essential as training will be provided)
- Ipaf qualified (desirable but not essential as training will be provided)
Because they are a small company looking to expand substantially over the next 5 years, engineers joining at this early stage have a fantastic opportunity to progress to supervisors/project managers.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, training and support to further your development and great progression prospects.
If you have the skills, drive and motivation for this role, please apply today!!